B+ Boston's Cabin Fever 2015
A great friend of mine, Leslie at Bplus Boston, tapped me for a logo design for her (soon to be annual) CABIN FEVER event! And I love the way it fits perfectly with the theme of Leslie's event. Let me know how you like the logo in the comments and for all my Boston mom and babysitting friends, read on and register for the event below!
On March 1st from 10am-2pm, come to the West End Community Center, located under the Government Center Garage at 1 Congress Street (next to the Enterprise Rental), for a day full of fun activities geared toward the under 5 crowd.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 10:15-10:45 Toddler Yoga with Amy Leydon (ideal for ages 18mo-3 years old)
- 11-1 Face Painting throughout the activities with Little Lovage Club
- 11-12 Little Beats Dance, Music, and Puppets
- 12-12:30 Sensory Tables and Spring Crafts with Cobblestones
- 12:30-1 Toddler Dance with Urbanity Dance Studio
- 1-1:45 Mama's Only VIP Pilates Class with Jennifer Phelan Pilates
And if that wasn't enough, just signing up get you a goody bag to take home AND will enter you into a raffle to win one of these amazing prizes:
Nursery Prints from Simply Love Creations
A spot in Tiny Sign's Online Baby Sign Language Course
One of two family photography sessions with Enid the Studio
Signup HERE to pre-register. Space is limited so reserve your spot early. $10 per child and $5 per sibling. If there is available space, they will allow drop ins at the door. Come and go as your nap schedules permit, show up when you can, stay until melt-downs, or lunch, or whatever comes first. Hope you all get a chance to go!